If you are planning on vacation ... I recommend you book a hotel in Booking.com for Malaysia, Singapore or anywhere!
* 24 Hour Security & CCTV systems
* All with BRAND NEW furniture
* 2 single beds (with pillow and blanket)
* FREE 1 extra single bed
* 1 Refrigerator
* 1 Air-conditioner
* 2 Wardrobes
* 2 Tables and 2 chairs
* Furnished flooring
* 1 personal bathroom with water heater (Full height tile)
* Wall with Wallpaper
* Own Balcony
– Adjacent to shops, restaurants and shopping mall
– 5 min to Kampar town
– 5 min to UTAR
– 5 min to Westlake International School
– 10 min to TESCO Kampar
– 5 min to KTM station / ETS Kampar
– 30 min to Seri Iskandar / UITM
– 30 min to Kampung Gajah/Batu Gajah
– 40 min to Ipoh
– 15 min to Tapah / Gopeng (highway)
– 25 min to Gua Tempurung
– 5 min Batu Berangkai waterfall
– 20 min Lata Kinjang waterfall
– 20 min to Mambang Di Awan
* Check-in: 2.00 pm
* Check-out: 12.00 pm
* For hygiene purpose, kindly bring your own toiletries.
Cancellation: This booking is non-refundable and cannot be amended or modified. Failure to arrive at the studio will be treated as no-show and no refund will be given.
Terms and Conditions:
* Pets, alcohol & heavy cooking are not allowed
* Minimum 2 days booking is required. Last minute booking will require RM 30 extra charges.
* Daily Rental: RM 110.00 / night (RM 60.00 deposit)
* Weekend Rental(Friday and Saturday and Sunday): RM 120.00 / night (RM 60.00 deposit)
* Weekly Rate: RM 90 / night (min 7 nights) (RM 150.00 deposit)
* Monthly Rate: RM 500 / month (RM 200.00 deposit)
* Minimum 1 Night
* Maximum 3 Guests. Extra person requires RM 15 charge per person.
* Rental Type: Studio Apartment
* This property only accepts cash payments (Bank Transfer)
Kindly call/SMS Ms.Chan at 017-5819631 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make booking.
Kampar is famous for its food. For example, fish ball noodles, chicken biscuit, claypot rice, prawn mee, rice noodles (“Lai Fun” in Cantonese), char kuay teow, wan tan mee, lor mai fan (glutinous rice), and ham kok chai. Two types of food that made their way out of Kampar town itself and is synonymous with Kampar are chicken biscuit and fishball noodle. The Kampar chicken biscuit is so famous that it spawned a whole series of other ‘chicken biscuit’ brands.
Other local cuisine includes the chee cheong fun, where curry is often the preferred condiment. Chee Cheong Fun is a noodle made from rice flour which is steamed into sheets and chopped up into noodle like slivers. In Kampar it is frequently served with 2 types of tofu, along with assorted fish balls or pig skin in curry. Chee cheong fun is commonly eaten for breakfast or supper where a couple of stores are set up at the local market.
Kampar is also credited for the invention of `chicken in a bread’. `Min pau kai’, literally `chicken bread’ in Cantonese, which is often sought after by tourists. In Singapore, it is modified and sold as ‘Golden Pillow’ by local Singaporean entrepreneur. wiki
Share This Post: