16 Ultimate Tips Japan Vacation Rentals Discover – Vacation rentals prices in Japan, can be considered as a low budget is around 1,500 yen to 4,000 yen per head, per night (or RM58.00 to RM150).
Kind of low budget accommodation is:
(I) Net Cafe Kisa Manga
(Ii) Capsule Hotel
(Iii) Budget Hotels
(Iv) Airbnb (homestay or hostel)
1. There is no place in Japan that provide lodging as cheap as RM30.00 and below.
2. Almost all the accommodation in Japan in accordance with the payment calculations per head.
3. Please make the study of the geographical position of the accommodation to be booked before booking. You can use the google maps and so on.
Preferably locate the nearest railway station. This is to prevent you from wasting time for the shuttle to the hotel. But you have to make your own judgment, most of the accommodation close to the station is a bit expensive, but worth it in terms of time.
4. Please do not insert lodger more than the amount set by the hotel or host. If you want to enter also please be honest and tell you that you need extra beds.
5. Homestay cheap may contain hidden things behind as far from the station or the city, not popular, the facility is not perfect and so forth. So do not choose to save only the budget, but ultimately you do not enjoy your holiday.
6. Any vacation rentals close to tourist hot spots is usually very expensive.
7. Please make your reservation as early as possible for accommodation located in the tourist hot spot especially during certain seasons (festivals, Japanese public holidays or peak of a season)
8. The holidays are popular in Japan, which will be packed with any:
(I) Golden Week on April 29 until May 3
(Ii) Bon Festival August 1 to August 5 (general)
(Iii) new year season
9. There is a child-friendly. However still not be noisy, especially after 10 pm, there are some places can not be noisy as early as 8 pm.
10. For those who use the service AirBnB and select a share and non-private room, check with your host and ask whether or not they have a dog for your comfort.
11. There is a home that provides wireless internet and not portable WiFi.
12. 3-does not necessarily mean 3 bedrooms. Maybe 2 bedrooms and 1 living room.
13. Time to check in. Some homestays can check in 24 hours, mainly using the passcode. In others, you have to check in at certain times, especially key given by the host himself.
14. The main mistake-prone Airbnb renters and must be avoided:
(I) Waste is not separated
(Ii) Make Noise
(Iii) the actual occupant exceeds the number of registered
15. If you are on vacation with the elderly or carry heavy bags and or the number of bags that much, please check with host Airbnb do they provide lift, especially if the house is on the upper level.
16. Make sure the check the check in and check out. If you can not check in at the promised time, for example, you arrive at a hostel or hotel at 12 o’clock midnight, please call the host/hotel in advance during the day.
Because if you arrive too late and did not notify the host, there is a great likelihood you are not allowed to enter the house. But the rental fee will be deducted as you stay in that house. Source:
Restoran Terbaik Di Langkawi – Bersiar-siar di sekitar pulau Langkawi terikat untuk bekerja selera makan – di sini adalah tempat kegemaran kami untuk “merebut”... Read More
10 Pulau Yang Menarik Di Sabah. Sangat Cantik, Best Giler! Tiada siapa yang boleh tahan melihat laut yang tenang dan pantai berpasir putih di... Read More
Pantai Remis – Berebut-rebut orang datang ke Pantai Remis. Apa yang ada di Pantai Remis, mesti ada sesuatu yang istimewa. Ramai yang tahu Pantai... Read More
Tempat menarik di Kuantan tidak hanya tertumpu di tengah-tengah bandar Kuantan sahaja. Namun sebagai ibu negeri Pahang pasti banyak keistimewaan yang boleh di terokai.... Read More