Pearl Homestay University Condo Apartment Kota Kinabalu is very suitable for a family or with friends. Offers rental price offered is fair and appropriate.
Address: university condo aparment (uca 2) Menggatal Kota Kinabalu
Pearl Homestay University Condo Apartment Kota Kinabalu Features:
– 3 rooms with 1 queen bed and 2 single beds
– mattress and extra pillows provided
– The fully equipped kitchen
, Refrigerator, washing machine, water heater (boiler), rice cooker and water
– An iron, iron board, dining table, shelves for shoes and cloth clothesline
– Closet in every room plus towels, blankets, sheets
– Fans in every room and living room
– Air-conditioner in the master room and living room.
– 2 toilets with water heater (hot water) along with soap, towels and toothpaste
-3 living room with sofa, lcd tv @ astro beyond
— Swimming pool
– 24-hour security, CCTV 24 hours
– Access Card (main gate)
– Parking covered (extra, covered parking)
Pearl Homestay University Condo Aparment Kota Kinabalu Near to:
– 1 Borneo, Jakel, Alamesra & Upside Down House
– University of Malaysia Sabah
– Federal Buildings
– City of Kota Kinabalu (20 minutes)
– MCH (25 minutes)
– Tuaran, KKIP, Sepanggar, Likas and King Fisher
– Ranau and Kundasang park Kinabalu National Park (90 minutes)
-Guest Besar Kota Belud (45 minutes)
-Personal Simpang Mengayau Tourism Kudat (90 minutes)
-Personal Perlancungan Hot Spring Ranau (90 minutes)
Reversed Houses (20 minutes)
-Personal Tourism Kiulu
Houses reversed 15 minutes
Check in: 2 pm
Check out: 12 pm
RM150 (1-3 day)
Rm 130 (8-15hari)
RM90 (15 days and over)
019-8089247 (WhatsApp, Call, SMS)
016-5844119 (WhatsApp, Call, SMS)
Pearl Homestay University Condo Apartment Kota Kinabalu Foods:
Suria Food Court, located on 3rd floor in Suria Sabah Shopping mall. Some 10 food counters with self-service concept of which one vegetarian, one Chinese and one Japanese at RM5-10. Get drinks from a separate drink counter. Eat inside or outside with great sea view. Last order at 9.15pm.
Fook Yuen, a nice, clean, modern looking kopitiam with self-service concept offering various types of food such as dim sum, pick-yourself dishes, nasi lemak, roti kahwin (bread, butter and kaya), etc. They have branches in Gaya Street, Karamunsing Capital and Damai (original branch). All branches serve halal food except Damai branch.
Sabah Restoran, a nice, clean restaurant in the center of town that offers buffet food for RM2-7 and good a-la carte dishes for about RM20. From Center Point, follow the main road (Jalan Pasar Baru) to the North and you’ll find it on the right hand side, a few shops before the City Park.
Salim Lintas Square. (Approximately 20 min drive from the city) Supper spot specialising in many local “mamak” foods and delicacies including the Malaysian roti styled bread, cooked over an open flat iron skillet which is bathed in oil. The meal along with a cup of Teh Tarik Madras would range at around RM5-8.
Restoran Taufik, located in Kampung Air (opposite Shell), serves cheap Javanese/Malay food such as soto (beef soup), bakso and rojak. More branches in Inanam and Putatan.