Johor Cheap Homestay – Johor, as most parts of west Malaysia is by and large hot and sticky because of the area of Malaysia that is close to the equator. It has a mean temperature running from 27 to 30 degrees. It is wet in Johor amid the busy rainstorm periods which is from April to October. Be that as it may, amid different circumstances of the year, Johor is typically dry with incidental showers.
1. The large and comfortable as you rent 2 homestay at one price.
2. The location is situated on the edge of that north-south highway, five minutes from Kulai toll exit easier for you to go to places of interest in Johor Bahru.
3. 5 rooms that are clean, spacious, equipped with air conditioning and ceiling coins sure to make you sleep well all night.
4. A massage chair to relieve fatigue of a long journey.
5. Supplied air filter 4 in 1 Brand Coway to ensure clean drinking water and make it easier to create hot water (prepare milk for children) or cold.
6. WIFI for easy browsing of the internet.
7. equipment that houses a well-equipped as you are at home.
2864, Jalan Sri Putri 10/3, Taman Putri, 81000 Kulai, Johor.
Tel: +6012-678 8172
Office Hours: Monday – Friday (9am-6pm)
Family homestay Batu Pahat Johor
1 Unit: Corner lot, single storey house (4600 square feet, the building area of 38X70)
Location: Jln Sri Putri 10/3, Taman Putri, Kulai, Johor.
* 5 Bedrooms (all rooms queen size beds, air conditioning + ceiling coins)
* 3 Bathrooms (one squatting toilets and 2 toilet seat)
* 2 Living room (air conditioned + fan)
* Free WIFI
* LED TV and Home Theater HD channels (many DVDs available)
* Due to the fully equipped kitchen
* BBQ set and steamboat set
* Filters Coway Air 4in1 (for milk happy kid)
* Exercise Bicycle
* Mini Library
* Refrigerator (2 door)
* Automatic Washing Machine 7 kg.
* Towels, soap, shampoo, toothpaste are included.
Johor Premium Outlet (JPO)
Larkin Bus Terminal
Forest City Johor
Hutan Bandar Putra, Kulai
5D houses Kulai
Ranking Homestay Johor Cheap
The nearby mosque, LOTS OF EATING, MYDIN, supermarket, AEON Kulai, Kulai TESCO, 7eleven, gas stations, ATMs.
Range: RM280-350, (price negotiable & discount if staying more than one night)
Normal Rates: RM280
Public Holiday: RM350
Check-in: From 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm (Negotiable)
Check-out: 12:00 noon (Negotiable).
NOTES * Refundable safety deposit of RM200 is required upon check in.
Share This Post: